Hello! Where have you been on your latest days out with a toddler? This linky is one year old today, and we’ve had a varied year of days out around the UK and beyond.
This year we’ve seen days out with toddlers in the USA, Europe, and many around the UK. So many toddlers have been taken to National Trust properties, others to English Heritage, and we’ve found lots of lovely hidden gems of museums around the UK.
The mainstay of many days out with toddlers seem to be trains, with so many bloggers writing about steam train journeys, or spots!
And yet so many toddlers like nothing more than a good old trip to the park. We’ve had a good number of playground posts, too this year.
So what will you link up this month? Where have you been with your toddler?
Join the #daysoutwithatoddler linky:
- Add the link of your post on your days out with a toddler below and tweet me @tweetinghelena a link to it using the hashtag #DaysOutWithAToddler. I’ll retweet them. Just two posts per blog, please.
- Have a read of some of the other posts too – you might find inspiration for your next day out. Leave them a comment and use the hashtag #daysoutwithatoddler so they know where you’ve visited from.
- I’ll be telling you my favourite post next month so make sure you’ve joined the linky for a chance to be mentioned.
- I’ll add the posts to the Days Out With A Toddler Pinterest board Drop me a comment below if you’d like to join this board.
- If you use Instagram tag your photo with the hashtag #daysoutwithatoddler
The linky is open from the first Saturday in each month for two weeks. This month the days out with a toddler linky opens on 3rd December and will close on 17th December. There’s plenty of time to join in. If you’d like to be added to the reminder list, send me a tweet or write a comment below and I’ll give you a shout each month.
<div align="center"><a href="http://babyfoote.com" rel="nofollow" title="Babyfoote" target="_blank"><img src=" http://i68.tinypic.com/2lw1ulg.png" alt="Babyfoote" style="border:none;" /></a></div>