Hello, and welcome to the second Days Out With A Toddler link up!
This linky is the place to share your posts you’ve written about days out you’ve had with your toddler. Whether it’s somewhere you’ve visited while on holiday, or somewhere you go to all the time, do link up where you’ve been to when you’ve gone out and about for the day with a toddler in tow.
Last month there was a lovely selection of days out linked up – thank you to everyone who visited and shared their posts about their days out with a toddler (or in one case, about how they no longer have a toddler to have days out with – sob – those days will come to us all!).
I loved the variety of the posts last month, and enjoyed the ideas for activities with your toddler. My favourite post was from It’s Adam Again and his Dad day out at the Leeds Model Railway Exhibit. The detail on the models was amazing, and Adam’s video of the exhibits fascinated James; we watched it over and over!
Although we’ve had more than a few days out thanks to some brilliant shows around Newcastle, I haven’t blogged about many because we’ve simply enjoyed our time together! I did manage to write up our visit to the Tynemouth Volunteer Life Brigade Watch House Museum, which was a real mine of information about wrecks and life boats. Please do have a read of my post, and also take a look at some of the other bloggers posts linked up. If you feel like commenting – do! Don’t fight that urge!
Join the #daysoutwithatoddler linky:
- Add the link of your post on your day out with a toddler below and, if you like, tweet @tweetinghelena a link to it using the hashtag #DaysOutWithAToddler. I’ll retweet them. Just two posts per blog, please!
- Have a read of some of the other posts too – you might find inspiration for your next day out.
- I’ll be rounding up my favourite posts in a next month’s linky, so make sure you’ve linked up for a chance to be included!
- I’ll add the posts to the Days Out With A Toddler Pinterest board – I’d like to make a nice map!
- If you’re not a blogger, or you don’t blog about days out with your toddler – you can still join in – just use Instagram and tag your photo with the hashtag #daysoutwithatoddler and I’ll find you! I’m @underfoote on Instagram – do tag me!
The linky is open from the first Saturday in each month for two weeks – plenty of time to join in!
<div align="center"><a href="http://babyfoote.com" rel="nofollow" title="Babyfoote" target="_blank"><img src=" http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/Helena_Blakemore/fff57941-1bcc-40a5-a0f3-0260d49555fc_zpsxo3fwbh3.jpg" alt="Babyfoote" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Add your link and view the others!
If you need any help on adding your link, do give me a shout; I’m happy to help with anything.
I can’t wait to read where you’ve been on your days out with a toddler!