It’s May already! As the old saying goes “ne’er cast a clout till may is out” and we’ve certainly had to keep our coats and wellies in the car in case the weather changes while we’ve been on our days out. Where have you been with your toddler? This is the linky for you to share your posts when you’ve written about going on a day out with a toddler.
I’d love to see where you’ve been on your days out with a toddler – did you visit the zoo or the park? Did you go trekking through a forest? Or maybe you ventured out on a really cool Spring activity trail?
I really enjoyed all the blog posts linked up last month. There were two bloggers who visited Bill Quay Community Farm, which is a little charity-run farm in Gateshead, near Newcastle upon Tyne.
If you missed those posts last month, go and find out all about this little hidden gem of a place that is ideal for a day out with a toddler, not least because it’s just the right size for a toddle around looking at the animals, and you definitely need to wear wellies (show me a toddler who doesn’t enjoy squashy mud, and I’ll direct you to the Calpol because they must be ill!?) The bloggers who visited were Rock and Roll Pussycat and Nomipalony – two different days out with a toddler!
I’m joining in with our trip to Penshaw’s Monument. This landmark can be seen for miles and miles in the North East, and it was great to finally check it off my list of things I need to see around here, as well as giving the boys a nice day out with a walk to the top of the hill.
Join the #daysoutwithatoddler linky:
- Add the link of your post on your days out with a toddler below and tweet me @tweetinghelena a link to it using the hashtag #DaysOutWithAToddler. I’ll retweet them. Just two posts per blog, please.
- Have a read of some of the other posts too – you might find inspiration for your next day out. Leave them a comment and use the hashtag #daysoutwithatoddler so they know where you’ve visited from.
- I’ll be telling you my favourite post next month so make sure you’ve joined the linky for a chance to be mentioned.
- I’ll add the posts to the Days Out With A Toddler Pinterest board
- If you use Instagram tag your photo with the hashtag #daysoutwithatoddler
The linky is open from the first Saturday in each month for two weeks – plenty of time to join in. If you’d like to be added to the reminder list, send me a tweet or write a comment below and I’ll give you a shout each month.
<div align="center"><a href="http://babyfoote.com" rel="nofollow" title="Babyfoote" target="_blank"><img src=" http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/Helena_Blakemore/fff57941-1bcc-40a5-a0f3-0260d49555fc_zpsxo3fwbh3.jpg" alt="Babyfoote" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Click here to add your post to the link up! Links should include a toddler enjoying a day out.